AmigaActive (1795/2143)

From:Robbin Van Ooy
Date:28 May 2000 at 13:25:33
Subject:serious problem -need answer quick :)

Sorry for the provoking subject, its just that Im working on a schoolproject
with someone I
know, we have to finish a proffesional website by next week, and we're in
serious trouble
with some html tags and stuff.

There's going to be a section about music, in here we would like to have an
option to enable
the user to listen to some music (on demand, that is) but Im not sure what tag
we should use.

And since I dont have a PC to test it, what tag and which parameters work fine
on all PC browsers?

The BGSOUND, the Embed, or perhaps javasript? (we prefer not to use the
latter, for obvious reasons)

Or is there a site that works on all browsers, where I can rip the script?

Please help! :)

[RvO^MxM AmigaBVPPC603e175+040 amiga@multiweb.nl ICQ:42148447]
--> The PPC support site: http://www.multiweb.nl/~amiga <----